The Divorce Lending Association is excited to announce the Jodie Redfern with Bank of Colorado Mortgage Division located in Greeley, CO, has completed her Certified Divorce Lending Professional certification!
Certified Divorce Lending Professionals are residential mortgage professionals specializing in working with divorcing clients and other divorcing professionals such as family law attorneys and financial planners. They are trained in the legal and tax aspects of the divorce process as it relates to real estate and mortgage financing. This specific training allows them to help their divorcing clients and their professional divorce teams recognize potential obstacles and opportunities related to real estate and mortgage financing helping to set clients up for success post-decree.
- A CDLP is trained to recognize potential legal and tax implications with regards to mortgage financing in divorce situations.
- A CDLP is skilled in specific mortgage guidelines as they pertain to divorcing clients.
- A CDLP is able to identify potential concerns with support/maintenance structures that may conflict with mortgage financing opportunities.
- A CDLP can help you implement a strategic divorce settlement agreement ensuring the best opportunities to secure mortgage financing post-decree.
- A CDLP is able to recommend financing strategies helping
divorcingclients identify mortgage financing opportunities for maintaining the current marital home while helping to ensure the ability to achieve future financing for departing spouse.
- A CDLP is qualified to work with divorce professionals in a collaborative setting as another financial neutral.
- A CDLP can provide opportunities in restructuring a real estate portfolio to increase available cash flow when needed.
- A CDLP maintains a commitment to remain educated and up to date in the ever-changing industry guidelines and tax rules as they pertain to divorce situations.
- A CDLP is committed to providing a higher level of service to you and your divorcing clients.
Congratulations, Jodie Redfern, CDLP!
Copyright 2019 Divorce Lending Association. No portion of this post may be reproduced without the written consent of the Divorce Lending Association.