Educating and Training Mortgage Professionals who work with Divorce Attorneys, Divorce Professionals and Divorcing Clients
Author: Jody Bruns
Jody is the founding member of the Divorce Lending Association and was instrumental in the development of the Certified Divorce Lending Professional (CDLP) Certification Program.
Jody has coached and trained over 1,000 mortgage and real estate professionals on how to build their divorce practice working with divorcing clients and divorce attorneys and other divorce professionals.
With over 30 years of experience in finance and mortgage banking, Jody implements her experience and knowledge of current real estate trends and conditions to help mentor and train other mortgage professionals on how to succeed in the divorce lending market. As an industry educator, she shares her knowledge and expertise with mortgage professionals, attorneys, financial planners, CPAs, real estate professionals and others by developing and providing targeted presentations and continuing education classes relevant to their success in their chosen fields.
• Certified Divorce Lending Professional (CDLP)
• Certified Mediator / Mediator Trainer
• Licensed Real Estate Continuing Education Instructor
• Approved Continuing Legal Education Provider with multiple State Bar Associations
• Approved Continuing Education Provider with CFP Board and Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts
• Author: A House Divided | The Intersection of Divorce, Real Estate & Mortgage Financing
• Author: Big Fish in a Small Pond | The Unfair Advantage of Niche Marketing